4/23/2009

Vicious circle of life……

Life is riddle, the more we solve it
The more we get entwined in it

One has to take things as they come
If not, the consequences can be gruesome

For, life does not give a second chance
Those who get are the rare n privileged ones

Twist and turns in life are certain
As we go through the severe pain

Convoluted as it may appear though
We have to accept life’s major blow

I fear of losing all I have, is my plight
Indeed with the hope of getting things right

Qualms and regrets is what all I possess today
When, I sit and muse about today, tomorrow and yesterday

Optimism is my last resort now
Eager for the new sunrise to expunge the haze of snow

3 टिप्‍पणियां:

बेनामी ने कहा…

real gud!!i like it!
i never knew u r poetess too!!!

Unknown ने कहा…

thanks a lot for the appreciation
but i couldnot recognize u !!!
cud u reveal ur identity

बेनामी ने कहा…

Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally - taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.